Forty-one minutes of Spirit, Tradition and Motivation!
Here are the favorite running cadences of the Army Airborne.
In the motivating oral traditions of military cadences, each caller employs his own distinct style and lyrics. This collection reflects that rich, informal diversity... every cadence wonderfully unique.
All cadences were recorded on location with Army Airborne drill instructors and trainees at Ft. Benning, Georgia.
1. Pump It Up and Do It Proud
2. He Called on Peter and He Called on Paul
3. If Elvis Presley Was Here Today
4. I Like to Slide on a Friday Night
5. Shania Twain I Love Her So
6. We're Gonna Rock the Airborne Show
7. If B.B. King Was Here Today
8. Janet Jackson, She's so Fine
9. If You Wanna Go To Jump School
10. Clap Your Hands and Clap'em Loud
11. If James Brown was Here Today
12. Michael Jackson Came to Town
13. Jesse Jackson Came to Town
14. Here We Go, Gotta Rock
15. I Don't Know but I Think I Will
16. Mama, Mama Don't Be Blue
17. When My Girl was 21
18. One Morning About a Quarter to 2
19. 1, 2, 3, 4... Sound Off
20. Where You Going... Airborne
22. PT Ain't No Joke
23. Get On Up
24. You Don't Stop the PT Romp
25. Rock the House
26. Rock Steady
27. Number One with the Run
28. Hey, I Feel Alright Now
29. When That Left Foot Hits the Ground...
30. Hard Work
31. You Can't Break My Body Down
33. He Called on Me and He Called on You
34. Had a Dog, His Name was Blue
35. One Mile, No Sweat
36. Drip, Drop, Drippity, Drop
37. Rock Steady
38. Drill Sergeant Wake'em Up Now
39. Shout II